Aetna is Hiring 500 Work from Home Employees in 100 Cities and Towns Across America
Aetna Work from Home Jobs – Latest Updated News on Aetna Work at Home Jobs
In a major strategic move designed to shake the health insurance business, Aetna is hiring more than 500 Work from Home Employees in 100 Cities and Towns across America. Aetna Work from Home Jobs are almost always on-going as they hire work at home agents on a continuous, almost permanent basis!
HealthCare Work from Home Jobs – Apply Below after reading the post. Job Application link is provided at end of post.
Medical Work at Home Jobs: Apply for this job by using the link provided at the end of this blog post
If you are too busy and prefer to apply right NOW, then Please Click Here to Apply NOW… LOL 😀
- Make Extra $500/Month from Home
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- FusionCash: Watch videos, do simple things and earn money FAST. Join FusionCash Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- Fiverr Gigs: Earn money from simple gigs. Earn extra money TODAY. Join Fiverr Now
An analysis by How We Make Money Online indicates Aetna could be hiring from as many as 30 U.S States. And this is just the beginning.
It is not yet clear why Aetna is executing a huge hiring operation. However, How We Make Money Online believes the reason could be one or more of the following;
- Recent changes in health insurance and healthcare laws may have favored Aetna
- Aetna may have won some big insurance contracts
- Aetna may be strategically repositioning itself for the future in which healthcare will still be booming.
Whatever the reason may be, one thing is for sure. Aetna is rolling out an epic hiring operation and 9 out of 10, the company may need a work from home employee in your town or city. This offer will be a full time work from home position or what Aetna calls “Telework Position”.
According to Wikipedia, Aetna has over 49,500 employees across the United States. In fiscal year 2016, the company’s revenue was $63.175 billion. Aetna is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange with the ticker symbol AET.
Aetna Inc. is an American managed health care company, which sells traditional and consumer directed health care insurance plans and related services, such as medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, long-term care, disability plans, and related claim processing for same. Aetna is a member of the Fortune 100.
Aetna is moving its corporate health insurance headquarters from Hartford, Connecticut to New York City in 2018. This is all part of the company’s strategic repositioning.
As a Fortune 100 company, Aetna offers health care, dental, pharmacy, group life, disability, and long-term care insurance and employee benefits, primarily through employer-paid (fully or partly) insurance and benefit programs, and through Medicare. Membership numbers: (as of September 30, 2016). Of course, Aetna also handles related benefit and claim processing for their above business units.
- 23.1 million—medical members
- 14.3 million—dental members
- 15.3 million—pharmacy benefit management services members
- 13.609 million—group insurance members
- ~1,200,000 — health-care professionals
- 695,971+ — primary-care doctors and specialists
- 5,712 — hospitals
What’s most important here is that Aetna is Hiring 500 Work from Home Employees in 100 Cities and Towns Across America. The cities and towns are too nuemrous to be listed here. However, below, work from home lovers will have a chance to apply right now.
Aetna provided little specific information. However, based on an analysis by How We Make Money Online, the following information appears very accurate;
To see the benefits this work from home job from Aetna offers, CLICK HERE NOW
Look for where it says “Potential Telework Position” and apply accordingly.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW : AETNA Work from Home Jobs
PLEASE NOTE: If for any reason the job application link is broken or expired, please type “Potential Telework Position” into their search box and click “GO”
If you don’t see your city or town, click here for more work from home jobs: Aetna Work from Home Jobs
More Cool Tips to Make Money Online and Work from Home
Connect with us on Social Media:
If you still want to learn more about Aetna health insurance services and their current leadership, read more from Wikipedia below;
- Mark Bertolini became CEO of Aetna on November 29, 2010, and chairman on April 8, 2011.
- Karen S. Lynch (Rohan) is the President of Aetna.
- Steven B. Kelmar is Executive Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Chief of Staff to the CEO and Chairman, Mark Bertolini.
- Thomas Sabatino is Executive Vice President and General Counsel.
- Richard di Benedetto is Executive Vice President in charge of Aetna International.
- Deanna Fidleris Executive Vice President in charge of Human Resources.
- Shawn M. Guertin is Executive Vice President, CFO and Chief Enterprise Risk Officer.
- Meg McCarthy is Executive Vice President of Operations and Technology.
- Harold L. Paz, M.D.,M.S. is Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer.
- Fran S. Soistman is Executive Vice President in charge of Government Services
- Joseph M. Zubretsky is Senior Executive Vice President in charge of Healthagen.
Our Affiliate Links Disclaimer: How We Make Money Online Our company has been featured on Google.com, Twitter.com. All results may vary. …This website may contain Partner and or Affiliate Promotions/Links on all pages and or posts at all times…. At How We Make Money Online, Our passion and mission is to bring the best information, news, discounts, promotions and deals to our readers. …In doing so, we may partner with third party providers at all times…. As a result, content throughout this website may contain our affiliate partners’ links and or offers. Other companies that can give you more work from home opportunities are; Indeed.com, Glassdoor.com, FlexJobs.com, Wikipedia.org, WorkatHomeWoman and DreamHomeBasedWork … …Partnering with our partners/affiliates helps to bring our readers a wider variety of choices and rich content that help them to make money, save money and live better. …It helps our readers find certain cool consumer products they may be looking for. The payment we may receive from our partners enables us to maintain our business operations and continue to bring you great content. …Our promise to our cherished readers is that, at all times, we work hard to bring the best deals to you. To learn more about Affiliate Marketing, get more details from Affiliate Marketing Made Simple Smart Affiliate Marketing Strategies 5 Best Affiliate Marketing Networks 10 Popular Affiliate Programs Affiliate marketing and How We Make Money Online.. See Website for more tips on how to make money online! Best Work from Home Jobs Companies. Work from Home Jobs Companies. You can also get more tips from here: Facebook.com Youtube.com Thanks….