Alaska Airlines is NOW HIRING Work from Home Reservations Agents with Full-Time Benefits
Alaska Airlines is now hiring work from home reservations agents.
Successful candidates will work full-time as Alaska Airlines Work from Home Reservations Agents.
If you’re really looking for work from home jobs, Alaska Airlines is one of the top companies to work for.
Here are important details you need to know about this Alaska Airlines Work from Home Reservations Agents job;
- Alaska Airlines is an A-Rated work from home company. They are honestly passionate about and dedicated to work from home jobs for Moms, Dads, Students and everyone in-between.
- Alaska Airlines Work from Home Reservations Agents will have full-time employment status with full rights to join unions and will be given full employment benefits
- For eligible work from home employees, Alaska Airlines “offers a unique total rewards package that few companies can match”
- Alaska Airlines is currently hiring work from Reservations Sales Agents in the states of Washington, Arizona and Idaho. However, they are almost always hiring work from home employees; so no matter which state you live in now, emailing, calling or submitting your resume at this time may yield good results sooner or later.
- Qualifications are relatively easy for Work from Home Moms and Dads and students; High School Diploma may be required. However, if you prove to Alaska Airlines that you have the experience and passion to work succesfully as a Work from Home Reservations Agent, you have a 9 out of 10 chance of being hired!
- Hourly pay rate starts at$12.14/hr.
- Alaska Air Group Inc. is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ALK, with annual revenues exceeding US $7 billion. This is an A-Class Company!
Alaska Airlines Work from Home Reservations Agents: Job Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for assisting customers with travel requests by answering incoming calls and matching the features and benefits of Alaska Airlines to the needs of the passengers
- You will answer customer’s inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel on Alaska Airlines or one of our travel partners
- You must have the ability to handle customer questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with first call resolution
- Work from Home Reservations Agents will assist customers with technical website and mobile navigation needs
- You will make new reservations and change existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights
- Perform both computer and inbound/outbound telephone related tasks
- Candidates will perform Other duties as assigned
- Must embody the Alaska Spirit and conducts oneself with Professionalism, Integrity, Resourcefulness, and Caring
Alaska Airlines Work from Home Program: Your Full-Time Benefits
Alaska Airlines Work from Home program offers eligible employees “a unique total rewards package that few companies can match, including” ;
- Hourly pay rate starts at$12.14/hr.
- insurance coverage for medical, dental and vision care
- 401(k) retirement savings plans
- monthly and annual incentive bonus plans
- time off
- generous employee travel program
>>> Alaska Airlines Work from Home Jobs: Key Requirements
As with most work from home jobs, Alaska Airlines requires you to establish and maintain designated work area; must maintain at your own expense a dedicated telephone line and high-speed, hard wired internet connection – Minimum connection speeds must be met.
You May Also Apply for AETNA’s Work from Home Jobs Below;
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW : AETNA Work from Home Jobs
If you don’t see your city or town, click here for more work from home jobs:
Connect with us on Social Media: