Allegis Transcriptionists is hiring work from home in the U.S.
Allegis Transcriptionists is an international company! Allegis has over 19,000 employees. Allegis makes over $13 billion a year! Allegis is hiring remote transcriptionists.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Allegis Transcriptionists work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
- Make Extra $2000/Month from Home
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- How to Start a Blog
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- Fiverr Gigs: Earn money from simple gigs. Earn extra money TODAY. Join Fiverr Now
|Since 1996 Allegis has provided premiere transcription services to industry giants through large, long-term contracts. This combination of volume and stability allows Allegis the opportunity to provide work to a large and growing team of transcriptionists across the country. Integrity, care, and connections with our transcriptionists are integral to our success and set Allegis apart as a contract of choice.
Allegis transcriptionists work remotely as independent contractors providing high-quality legal and insurance transcription. Contract work is available for a wide range of experience types including options to begin transcription work for the first time.
Working with Allegis
Allegis offers fair market per-page pay rates as well as access to an abundance of work with the expectation of significant growth for the foreseeable future. We also offer:
• A quality development program to introduce standards and processes
• A transcription community network with discussion forum and resource library
• A transparent QA feedback program
• An accessible support team
Allegis requires the ability to consistently and independently transcribe multi-speaker audio recordings completely, accurately, and in adherence to formatting standards and quality requirements. This also includes:
• Fast and accurate typing and word processing
• Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
• Aptitude for discerning challenging audio and accented speech
• Processing and responding well to quality feedback
• Reliably meeting established deadlines
• Available and willing to commit time to an initial quality development program
• Availability to meet per-week production minimums
• Up-to-date PC with Microsoft operating system (8+), anti-virus protection, and Word (2013+)
• High-speed internet connection
• Foot pedal and headset (and audio player for legal work)
• Proficient, self-sufficient hardware and software use and maintenance