- Answering incoming calls in a fast-paced environment
- Addressing general and account-specific customer inquiries; providing clear and concise information and updating customer account information, as needed
- Delivering extraordinary service by following our Relationship Care® philosophy: tailoring unique solutions for each customer, reinforcing the benefits of card membership, providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement and result in measurable value for our card members
- Using tools and resources to identify creative solutions and anticipate customer needs, in our commitment to maintain a first point of contact resolution
- Meeting performance goals that include, but are not limited to, customer survey results, average call handle time, schedule adherence, quality and Compliance standards
- Successfully completing a 14-week on-the-job training course; 100% attendance required during the training period; training schedule dependent on shift selected at offer
If you’re looking for the most legitimate work from home jobs hiring now, American Express is that flagship work at home company. They are in the top 3% most dedicated, trusted work from home employers.
According to Wikipedia, American Express made $32 billion in revenue for the year 2016. American Express Corporate Headquarters is located in the prestigious World Financial Center, in New York City as you can see in the photo below. So Working with American Express as a Work at Home Mom, Dad, Student or anyone else can give you the work from home flexibility and opportunities you deserve.
- Competitive starting pay (minimum $15.73/hr)
- Monthly performance-based incentives, over and above your base pay
- Flexible, non-traditional schedules available
- Generous benefits package day 1 of employment: tuition assistance, retirement programs and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid training, to be completed from your home office on company-provided equipment
American Express Work from Home Jobs: Qualifications
- Understand the importance of managing sensitive card member information with integrity
- Possess the relevant experience of successfully interacting with customers; phone support preferred
- Actively listen and identify both spoken and unspoken needs
- Adapt your communication style to a wide variety of personalities and situations
- Commit to implementing feedback as a means to achieving individual and team performance goals
- Have the resilience needed to efficiently manage a steady stream of customer calls, while balancing performance to meet a variety of metrics
- Have a passion for consultative sales, recommending products or solutions tailored to each customer
- Have the technical savvy to multi-task and navigate through multiple Windows-based applications with speed and accuracy
- Value timeliness and reliability, as it is imperative you are at work on time and adhere to your schedule each day
- Dedicated and separate high-speed Internet with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed)
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol) for training and production calls. (e.g., Magic Jack, Vonage, etc.); phone modem preferred (vs. a wall jack), where available
- A secure home office free from background noise or other distractions
- Residence in one of 47 states where we currently hire (all U.S. states, with the exceptions of California, Alaska and Hawaii)
Apply BELOW: American Express Work from Home Jobs
P.S: Work from home jobs can give you a great opportunity to make extra money from home. You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month.
Resources for Making Money Online.
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.