Easy Work from Home Jobs for Moms are not so common. This work from home job is easy to apply and you can make extra money from home in many states.
Williams-Sonoma, the American household products retail giant is now looking for new work from home employees in many states. This is a full-time work from home job and hiring and training are always on-going.
According to Glassdoor salary information, you can make between $12 and $16/hr. (please see our referral disclosure below).
In addition to your pay and the freedom to work from home, you will also get about 40% discount on some of their household products. That’s a double win.
- Make Extra $500/Month from Home
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cashback on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- Fiverr Gigs: Earn money from simple gigs. Earn extra money TODAY. Join Fiverr Now
No college degree is needed. No degree or license is required. Nothing. Everyone can apply.
Between this busy summer shopping season, Black Friday and Christmas shopping seasons, Williams-Sonoma will be very busy as sales stack up. This is why they are hiring work from home to prepare ahead of time.
Easy Work from Home Jobs for Moms: Full Details
Below are the full details of this Williams-Sonoma work from home job as presented by the company;
FULL-TIME work from home jobs: Seasonal Full-Time Associates work 30 – 50 hours per week!
You will select a schedule from the options available when you are offered the position. All of our schedules are 5 days/week for a total of 40 hours. Most schedules include at least one weekend day. Within certain parameters, we may adjust your hours up or down, and during our busiest times, you may find yourself scheduled for up to 50 hours. We expect that our associates are punctual and reliable in order to best serve our customers.
Many States: Williams-Sonoma is Hiring in many states, including the following states: Texas, Arizona, Georgia, Oklahoma, Nevada, and Ohio (plus other states)
Salary and Benefits
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training from the comfort of your home
- OVERTIME, OVERTIME, OVERTIME
- Pay = $12.00/hr
Do you Need More Work from Home Jobs? You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month. CLICK HERE to see more First Class Work from Home Jobs paying $10 to $24 that are hiring right now.
100% Work from Home Jobs
Williams-Sonoma offers the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home!! Save money on gas, eliminate your daily commute and have more time to spend with family during non-work times!! On occasion, our Work From Home associates must come to the Care Center for meetings and training with advanced notice. Due to this requirement, candidates must live within 1.5 hours of the Care Center. Some of the basic requirements to work from home are the following:
- Desktop computer or laptop with high-speed internet along with web camera for live virtual discussion
- A compatible headset that works with your computer. Additional Information provided in the hiring process.
Note: To be successful while working at home, you must be comfortable using technology. We’ll train you on using our systems, but we expect you to be comfortable navigating between programs, communicating electronically, and doing basic troubleshooting on your equipment.
Further requirements are outlined in the application process.
Training Starts after hiring
Attendance: Excellent attendance is mandatory in order to keep up with the material to successfully do the job. Our next training class begins:
August after hiring
10:00 am – 6:30 pm (CST)
100% virtual training from home!
Easy Work from Home Jobs for Moms: JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Please use this job application link to apply for these Easy Work from Home Jobs for Moms;
Please Note: Williams-Sonoma is Hiring many states, including the following states: Texas, Arizona, Georgia, Oklahoma, Nevada, and Ohio. They are hiring in other states too! Please make sure to indicate your city and state on the application.
Do You Need More Work from Home Jobs? You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month. CLICK HERE to see more First Class Work from Home Jobs paying $10 to $24 that are hiring right now.
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.