Flexible work at home jobs for night owls provide the freedom and the peace of mind to make extra money on the side.
These flexible jobs are available part-time or full-time, day or night and can be done from the comfort of your own home.
When it comes to legitimate work from home jobs, for most people, flexible jobs with flexible schedules are at the top of the food chain. They are best for night owls.
That’s why we have handpicked 29 Flexible Work at Home Jobs for night owls you can do Part-time or full time, day or night. (there are affiliate links on this page, see our disclosure below. Thanks for your support.)
Flexible Work at Home Jobs
Two of the most flexible work at home jobs are Pinterest Virtual Assistant Jobs and Proofreading Jobs from Home. Transcription Jobs from Home are also another best-seller. All of them are high-paying online jobs that are very flexible and can be done from the comfort of your own home. You will have the chance to work for big companies, small business owners, bloggers, and other individuals.
Here are 6 examples of why the best flexible work at home jobs are so popular with work from home people.
- If you are a night owl, there are flexible part-time night jobs to make extra money
- If you have a full-time job and are looking for a cool side hustle to make extra money, flexible jobs will come handy.
- For stay at home Moms and Dads looking to quickly make extra cash while the kids are in school or sleeping, flexible online jobs will make the day even brighter.
- Sometimes people who are retired want to make money on the side for only a few hours…the answer is flexible jobs.
- Flexible online jobs also work very well for college students looking to make extra money while studying full-time.
- For people looking to transition into a new career, you can do flexible online side jobs while waiting for the next dream job.
Flexible Work at Home Jobs for Night Owls
As you can see above, flexible work at home jobs make a lot of sense. They make a big difference in the lives of real people.
Now, here are 29 Flexible Work at Home Jobs you can do part-time or full time, day or night;
1. Lionbridge Flexible Employment: (Read our Lionbridge Review) Lionbridge offers some of the most flexible work from home jobs for night owls. The company hires for both part-time and full-time work at home jobs. Depending on where you live, you could work day or night, sometimes by setting your own schedule. Day or night shifts are available.
Here’s how Lionbridge describes their “Ad Raters” position: “Raters log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule”. Lionbridge hires in the United States and also around the world for their flexible online jobs.
2. Amazon Data Entry Jobs for Night Owls: Flexible Employment, Day or Night Gigs (read our reviews here). Amazon data entry jobs from home are probably one of the best overnight work from home jobs. It’s best for night owls. Amazon data entry jobs are also called mechanical turk. You can basically login any time of the day, day or night and get some done.
You absolutely set much of your own schedule, and once you understand how Amazon data entry jobs work, you can make extra money from anywhere, day or night. You can put in part-time or full-time hours. It’s so flexible.
3. Fiverr Part-time Gigs: One of the best ever! Fiverr is one of the best flexible work from home jobs for night owls. Fiverr gives you the freedom to work at home or work anywhere there is internet. You can work day or night and set your own schedule. Some of your best Fiverr gigs will come from clients in the United States, Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Brazil and around the world.
Forbes recently featured a young lady who makes up to $48,000 a month (yes, a month!) for writing resumes for her Fiverr clients. For flexible night jobs, Fiverr gigs could be one of the best, if done right.
4. Appen Part-time Jobs: (read our review of Appen jobs): Appen is just like Lionbridge. The two companies are like sister companies. Appen specializes in internet-based part-time jobs such as Social Media Evaluators, Crowd Sourcing jobs, Web Search Evaluators, and other overnight work at home jobs. Most of their jobs are part-time jobs.
Here’s how Appen describes their Social Media Evaluator positions: “Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week”.
5. Apple at Home Jobs (read our Apple jobs review): Apple has a number of dedicated work-at-home programs in which they hire customer service agents to work from home, and also college students to promote their products.
You will be hired as an Apple employee but you can work different shifts, part-time or full-time, day or night. Even though you work flexible, part-time hours, you are still eligible for employee benefits from Apple.
6. Modsquad Part-time Jobs: If you are looking for flexible social media moderator jobs, ModSquad could be the best fit. For many of their social media community jobs, ModSquad describe themselves as: “we are flexible”, and they back it up by offering jobs with “flexible hours”.
7. Fancy Hands Virtual Assistant Jobs for Night Owls: Fancy Hands offers virtual assistant positions in which agents perform a variety of tasks, ranging from setting appointments to reserving a table for two. These are the most flexible work at home jobs for night owls. Here’s how Fancy Hands themselves describe their virtual assistant positions: “You can define your own hours. Ideally, I want people around 24 hours a day, so if you’ve got time at 4am, great! If you want to work 9-5, perfect!”. Flexible, day or night shifts are available.
If you prefer Pinterest Virtual Assistant jobs, go here and start your job training.
8. Clickworker Day or Night Jobs: For flexible schedules, Clickworker is a great work at home employer. You get to set your own schedule, work independently and earn money from home with data entry jobs, research, translation and more. Here’s the kicker for night owls; Clickworkers can work anywhere, anytime.
9. Rev Online Jobs: With Rev flexible online jobs, you can work “wherever you want, whenever you want” by choosing available translation jobs. You get paid weekly via PayPal and you have the freedom to choose the translation job you want to do to make extra money.
Overnight Work from Home Jobs
10.U-Haul Work at Home Jobs: U-Haul regularly offers flexible work at home jobs in the United States. They usually have a number of shifts you can choose from. U-Haul has flexible weekday shifts and also weekend shifts you can choose from.
11. TranscribeMe.com Day or Night Jobs: (read our review of TranscribeMe here). Transcribeme.com offers flexible transcription jobs that pay up to $2,200 monthly (average monthly pay is $250 for extra money). This is a fully remote, flexible day or night work at home opportunity in which you work wherever you want, and how much you want.
12. Dion-Data Part-time Jobs: (Dion-Data review): Dion-Data part-time data entry jobs can be performed with flexibility. These non-phone online data entry jobs provide the flexibility and peace of mind for stay at home Moms and Dads, students, retirees, teens and more.
13. Konsus Flexible Employment: For fully remote, flexible work at home jobs, Konsus could be a good fit for a chance to make extra money. The company hires from the United States and around the world. San Francisco-based Konsus allows freelancers like you to choose the project you will work on and control your own schedule.
14. VIPKID Day or Night Jobs: “Pick your own hours”, get paid $14 – $22/hr (read our review of VIPKID online tutoring jobs). With VIPKID online tutoring jobs, you will get the freedom and flexibility to pick your own hours, work from anywhere in the world and teach English online to Chinese students. Due to time difference between China and the United States, VIPKID online jobs usually have both day and night shifts. Music to the ears of work at home night owls.
15. iSoftstone Day or Night Jobs: (iSoftstone review). Isoftstone work at home jobs offer the flexibility to make extra money online. The company hires from the United States and around the world for side hustle positions such as transcriptionists, translators, data collectors and search engine evaluators.
16. LiveWorld Work-at-Home Jobs: If you love to “regularly or occasionally work evenings, nights, weekends, holidays”, then LiveWorld will be a good place to apply for flexible overnight work from home jobs. Their available positions include customer care, bilingual customer support and lead generation.
16. The Chat Shop Day or Night Jobs: (see our review of The Chat Shop jobs). The Chat Shop hires for non-phone email and chat support jobs. Based in London, The Chat Shop hires from the United States and around the world. They have flexible schedules and shifts to work at home with.
17. Needle Flexible Jobs: Needle hires brand ambassadors or brand advocates (people who are passionate about certain products and have personal experience and knowledge about them). Basically, you get to promote brand you love and get paid doing that. Remotely. With flexible hours.
18. Liveops Flexible Jobs: (see our Liveops review here). Liveops is one of the best-known work-at-home employers. They have been hiring stay at home moms and dads for a very long time. Many of their online jobs are part-time, and they offer you employment “opportunities that you can do right from your home, with schedules that work for your life”. Day and night shifts are available, including deep am jobs for night owls.
19. Fusion Cash Side Jobs: This blog has already helped many of our readers and subscribers to make extra money from Fusion Cash. It’s legit. It works. We ourselves have personally made money from Fusion Cash too. So we know it works. If you want to make extra money fast, Fusion Cash is one of the best; by taking short surveys and other cool gigs, you can earn extra cash from anywhere in the world and at any time you want.
Flexible Work at Home Jobs: Day & Night Shifts Available
20. Swagbucks Side Hustles: Just like Fusion Cash, our readers and subscribers are making money from Swagbucks too. We are also making money. It’s real, and it works. In fact, millions of people have been making extra money from Swagbucks, by doing cool gigs, watching videos, shopping online, taking short surveys and more. You control the entire process from A to Z. It’s super flexible.
21. Ibotta Flexible Jobs: Ibotta is similar to Swagbucks and Fusion Cash. Millions of people are earning extra cash from Ibotta too, including our readers and subscribers. Ibotta flexible gigs can be done day or night, at a place and time of your choosing as long as you have internet.
22. Alorica at Home Jobs: (read our review of Alorica jobs). Alorica has just increased their hourly pay rate to between $11 and $13/hr. Most Alorica jobs can done part-time, weekdays and weekend too. They are almost always hiring; right now, they are hiring in all 50 states.
24. Textbroker Flexible Writing Jobs: If you love writing like we do, Textbroker is a good place to look for extra cash. Totally flexible schedule. You control everything.
25. TwoSigmas Online Tutoring Jobs (part-time jobs $16 – $30/hr). TwoSigmas online tutoring personally wrote to us and confirmed in writing that they pay between $16 and $30/hr to teach English online to mostly Chinese students. Due to time difference between China and the United States, most of their schedules are in the night (and also day time). Totally flexible shifts. Perfect for night owls.
27. Kaplan Online Jobs (see our Kaplan review here). Kaplan hires for flexible online jobs. They hire mostly for online tutoring and other promotional activities. They usually hire regular work-at-home agents and also college students.
28. American Express Virtual Jobs (read our review of American Express online jobs). American Express is almost always hiring. In their own words, you must be “flexible to work any shift ….Monday through Sunday from 5:30AM to 2:30AM”. American Express pays very well and offer full benefits to eligible employees.
29. Working Solutions Jobs: (read our reviews of Working Solutions here). Working Solutions hires for flexible work at home banking jobs, customer service jobs, event ticketing jobs, and even Disney event gigs. They have flexible schedules and shifts to work at home and make extra money.
Flexible Work at Home Jobs – Conclusion
Flexible work at home jobs are booming right now. Work at home jobs with flexible schedules make it possible for regular folks and night owls to work at home and still make extra money while working full time or going to full time college.
Because these flexible part-time jobs can be done during the day or night, it brings a new sense of freeom to people who want to work from the comfort of their own home and earn extra money online.
Flexible work at home jobs are the new wave. Apply for one.
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.
References for Flexible work at home jobs