Gametime Work from Home Jobs – Latest News
Are you a bubbly person? Or maybe you are a quiet person but you have that happy heart inside.
If you are, then a cool work from home job may be waiting for you. Gametime is Hiring Happy Work from Home People in 14 States!
Your most important job description? Just be happy and make customers feel happy. Period.
Gametime Work from Home Jobs: Gametime is Hiring Happy Work from Home People in 14 States
The states are;
Gametime Work from Home Jobs: Please See Job Application Link Below
If you’re successful with Gametime, you’ll be working full-time with a well-funded, growing company.
Gametime Work from Home Jobs: What you’ll be doing:
- Fan Happiness is one of THE most important jobs at Gametime! Our customers are amazing and you will be helping them during our busy entertainment season
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails and texts to assist customers with answering questions relating to the the app, placing new orders, processing returns, and getting customers into events
- Utilizing your super savvy techniques to search the inter-webs for items (think fan specific knowledge!)
- Experience with Zendesk and/or other customer ticket systems preferred
- Placing the occasional outgoing call to follow up on customer’s questions
- Providing above and beyond – WOW – service, while helping customers with their needs
Gametime Work from Home Jobs: What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of customer experience in a customer facing or support role with a true passion delivering the best in class service; experience in a remote role is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to satisfy customer needs while adhering to internal company policies
- Ninja like skills on the internet, ability to leap to multiple sites and tasks with lightning speed
- You’re resourceful; a self-motivator and a self-starter
- You’re a team player and collaborative
- The flexibility of a professional athlete… when it comes to your availability to work that is. We are heading into the busiest time of the entertainment calendar year
- A joy of creating a positive team culture via communication channels
- Love of sports and music events! It’s ok if you aren’t a big sports buff but you gotta know how the experience works
- College degree
- Familiar with Windows
Gametime Work from Home Jobs: What you didn’t know about the team:
- This is a work from home role. Our remote associates work directly with the team at headquarters in San Francisco, California
- Associates will have weekly 1:1s with the team manager that will allow time to ask questions around process, policy and performance
- We use Slack (a web-based communication tool) to keep everyone on the same page
- We are a hard working team that values efficiency, collaboration, transparency, and bringing people together
Gametime Work from Home Jobs: What you can expect:
- The shifts are 8 hour shifts with a lunch break, so that is 40 hours a week. There may be opportunities for overtime
- You will be working weekends and holidays. We do our best to keep shift schedules consistent but they are subject to change
- There is one full week of training starting March 1, 2018 that will run Monday through Friday 9:00 am until 5:00 pm PST. You cannot miss any time during the first eight weeks.
- The pay for this role is $15 hr. You will be eligible for benefits
- We will be expanding this team throughout the year as we expand events, times and offerings within Gametime; when hiring we interview from this applicant pool
Gametime Work from Home Jobs: Click Here to Apply NOW