With the busy summer shopping season taking off and the popular back to school shopping fast approaching, more and more companies are hiring work at home customer service reps. One such company now actively hiring home-based customer service reps is Granada Corp. Joining the likes of current hirers such as Amazon and Rite Aid, the Scottsdale, Arizona based company is now looking for work from home Moms and Dads.
Known for its insurance-related services, Granada is a believer and an early adopter of the work from home model. The company believes “the “work from home” (WFH) delivery model offered massive operating advantages: scalable access to customer experience-oriented personnel, twice the tenure versus facility-based operations centers, and an ability to use regional labor market strategies to boost sales and customer experience efforts.” Here’s what the company is offering;
- Work from home with greater flexibility, based on your needs. Throw in a load of laundry before your shift, and put it in the dryer on your break.
- Great pay with access to healthcare benefits and paid training.
- Environment & Culture that fits you. In your own customized work-space, you’ll work with a company that succeeds through honesty, trust, empowerment, positivity and diversity.
- End your commute saving time and money. Roll out of bed, hang with the kids before school then start your day. It’s that easy!
- No dress code so you can ditch the khakis, collared shirts, heels and make-up. We have a casual office setting, using video to interact with you every day (it’s a 21st century thing). Just be casually-presentable.
Below is the job description
- Take inbound calls
- Make outbound phone calls when necessary to call a customer back
- Handling each call with a can-do attitude, answering with tenacity, and handling with grace
- Think and act quickly while providing exceptional customer service
- It’s not about you! By putting yourself in the customer’s shoes to provide great service
- Answer each call with a smile, customers can hear you when you smile!
- Working each day with your team as one, investing in each other
Granada’s minimum requirements for the Work At Home Customer Service Representative are
- 1 year call center experience
- 2 years’ customer service experience
- Understanding of performance based metrics
- Proficient in the use of computer applications
- Able to troubleshoot when issues arise
- Above all, a desire to grow and succeed
- Bilingual is a plus!!
In addition to above, a good computer and excellent internet speed may be required.
As with all job applications, always do your due diligence before applying.
Connect with us on Social Media: