Work from home jobs alert: Hyatt Hotel is Hiring Work from Home for the Holiday Travel Season.
Hotels usually make most of their money during traditional travel seasons. And the upcoming holiday travel season is probably the biggest of them all. So naturally, Hyatt hotels will be at their busiest. Hyatt Hotel is paying $22 per hour for these work at home positions.
And that’s why they are hiring work from home employees in 22 states.
Hyatt Work from Home Jobs are now looking for Remote Home Agent Guest Service Associate.
An analysis by How We Make Money Online shows that Hyatt hotels have been aggressively hiring in recent weeks. In fact, they are spending a lot of money to advertise over and over again. Bottomline: Hyatt really, really needs new work from home employees! Which gives you a better chance of getting hired by Hyatt.
Hyatt Hotel Work from Home Jobs
Below are the full details from Hyatt work from home jobs;
Hyatt is looking for individuals to work from home as a Guest Service Associate from the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
Hyatt Hotel Work from Home Jobs: Job Description
Home Remote Guest Service Associates will provide Hyatt guests with exceptional customer service throughout the inbound reservation process. Remote Agent Guest Service Associates must have high speed internet access and a quiet, secure workspace.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, and have the aptitude and ability to successfully perform in a sales role, in union with a high degree of customer service orientation.
A Remote Agent Guest Service Associate must multi-task (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest. Must be computer savvy and have the ability to type and utilize keyboard functions to navigate multiple programs and screens quickly and accurately.
- Position is highly customer service focused. Associates are to respond to our guests in a friendly, timely and attentive manner while meeting Hyatt’s standard of care in every interaction.
- Must demonstrate competency, proficiency and meet specific sales goals and metrics on an ongoing basis. Examples of metrics include, but are not limited to: sales conversion, upselling, cross-selling, enrolling guests in Hyatt’s loyalty program as well as offering a Hyatt credit card.
- Desire to exhibit reliability and dependability to work independently from home.
- Must have the adaptability to change, resilience and open-mindedness and remain receptive to feedback. Will then apply the suggestions for continued achievement of high performance at Hyatt.
- Enhance the Hyatt brand by communicating effectively, accurately and clearly in all guest interactions.
- Active participation within our learning style. We desire those with self-motivation who are disciplined and require little supervision and understand the workings of an independent work-from-home position.
- Willingness to provide feedback to management while maintaining a good rapport throughout that communication process.
- Must be computer/technology savvy- our future focus will become even more reliant on technology. The associate is required to have the ability to set up their computer equipment and troubleshoot issues independently and with ease.
- Cognitive ability to learn and process new information and choose appropriate action. Reading comprehension skills, situational judgment and advanced interpersonal skills such as: professionalism, respect/empathy, social aptitude, friendly disposition, positive attitude and patience are needed in this position to succeed.
- Will deliver and exhibit Hyatt values with every guest at all times.
Hyatt Hotel Work from Home Jobs: PAY SCHEDULE:
Begin your new career at Hyatt. Earn $11.00 per hour. Watch your wage grow with performance based increases at set intervals throughout the year.
Preference will be given to applicants with a steady work history and experience handling customer service related calls in a home environment.
The training for this position is 12 weeks in length followed by 4 weeks of trainer supported onboarding. Training will be done virtually from your home office. 100% attendance in training is mandatory. If you were to miss any time during training, we do not have the resources to catch you up. Once the 12 weeks of training is completed, our new associates would then move into their set schedule. The set work schedule will be confirmed at time of hire and you must be able to work full-time.
Hyatt Hotel Work from Home Jobs: Computer Requirements
1. High Speed Internet Service. Maximum Internet Speed available from their provider required, with a minimum of 7 Mbps download speed. Internet via wireless phone tethering, mobile broadband hotspot, dial-up or satellite will not be allowed and Colleague will be required to provide Hyatt with adequate certification of service from provider.
If your ISP provided equipment or your internal network contains a firewall, you must “unblock” or enable “pass through” settings for all communication ports.
The Internet bandwidth requirements are designed and intended for Hyatt work purposes only, non-work related activities such as gaming or media streaming during working hours may impact your Hyatt supplied equipment’s performance.
- Dual monitors. Required to have 2 monitors which must be identical in size. At this time the Thin Client can only support monitors ranging in size from 17”-24”. The preferred monitors would be Display Port (DP) to Display Port (DP). We can allow Digital Visual Interface (DVI) to Display Port (DP) or High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) to Display Port (DP)
3. Monitor Cables. (TWO required) One end MUST be Display Port (DP) to be able to plug in to the back of the thin client. Monitors must be equipped with power cables. VGA cables will not be allowed.
Hyatt Hotel Work from Home Jobs: APPLY BELOW