Work from home jobs news. Wanna Help People Claim Their Money? Work from Home in 50 States.
Well, there are billions of dollars worth of unclaimed cash waiting to be picked up. Whether it’s about insurance claims or other related claims, if you can help people claim their money successfully, you will be their hero. Better yet, you will get paid to work from home in 50 states across the United States. No degree is required and no license is needed for these work from home jobs. (see below for our affiliate links disclosure. Thanks for your support)
- Make Extra $500/Month from Home
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- FusionCash: Watch videos, do simple things and earn money FAST. Join FusionCash Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- Fiverr Gigs: Earn money from simple gigs. Earn extra money TODAY. Join Fiverr Now
Here are the details from the company hiring right now, Sedgwick Claims Management;
Legit Work from Home Jobs: Job Description
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To expedite the Customer Service claims application process; to ensure correct case assignment; and to act as a customer liaison in assisting the customer with the correct contact person to resolve problems and/or questions. You will be hired as a remote claims center associate. According to Glassdoor salaries, you could make around $14 an hour.
Legit Work from Home Jobs: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigns new claims to the appropriate claims handler.
- Enters verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customers’ requirements accurately into the claims management system.
- Contacts the customer by telephone, written correspondence and/or the claims system regarding documentation required to process a claim, required time frames and claim status.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with the customer by telephone and/or written correspondence regarding all aspects of claims process.
- Participates in and maintains a quality service culture within the Customer Service Team.
- Attendance during scheduled work hours is required.
Love to see other work from home jobs? You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OTHER WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE HIRING NOW.
Legit Work from Home Jobs: ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Education & Licensing
High school diploma or GED required.
One (1) year of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Legit Work from Home Jobs: Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Good customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
Legit Work from Home Jobs: Apply Here
P.S: Work from home jobs can give you a great opportunity to make extra money from home. You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OTHER WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE HIRING NOW.
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.