Dish Network is hiring work from home customer service positions. If successful, you will work from the comfort of your own home.
Dish is looking to fill customer support positions and they are ready to pay you up to $20 an hour (according to Glassdoor salary information). Please see our affiliate disclosure below.
According to Wikipedia, Colorado-based Dish has more than 16,000 employees and provides services to 13.7 million television and 580 thousand broadband subscribers across the United States. Dish banked $14.3 billion revenue in 2017.
Below are the full details from Dish work from home jobs department….
Online Jobs from Home: Job Duties and Responsibilities
Dish WAH Customer Experience Representative answers inbound technical and customer service calls from internal and external customers. Other responsibilities as follows:
- Support Tier 1 technical support and customer service phone support for external customers
- Regular and predictable attendance
- This support can be, but is not limited to, entertainment services and products, hardware systems/accessories, and customer service inquiries regarding technical support, billing, and general information requests
- Provide quality technical support service through one-contact resolution to establish a long-term customer relationship
- Accurately respond to questions and assist customers (internal and external) with product features, installation, setup, and troubleshooting and hardware operations primarily via phone
- Assist customers with their billing and payments as needed
- Sell multiple entertainment products and services as well as hardware systems and accessories
Related Information: Want More Work from Home Jobs? You can also make extra money from homeby mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here toget a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month. Please click here to see more First Class Work from Home Jobs Paying $10 to $25 an hour. And they are hiring now!
Online Jobs from Home: Skills – Experience and Requirements
For Dish, a successful WAH Customer Support Representative will have the following:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six-months related customer service/technical support experience and/or training preferred
- Analytical and intuitive; capable of following logic and then making the instinctive leap to a solution; problem solving and critical thinking skills are essential
- Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
- Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees of the organization
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
- Ability to problem solve and use available software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a remote location
Online Jobs from Home: Essential Functions:
Dish WAH Customer Experience Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task; speaking with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
- Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide andassist them with questions regarding work order modifications, equipment modifications, as well as activation of customer services
- Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction; Quality, Up-selling, etc. You will be constantly measured on these metrics
- Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
Online Jobs from Home: How to Apply
Please use the job application links below to apply for your desired work from home job…
Right now, Dish is hiring from the following states; Texas, Arizona, New York and New Jersey. Please apply accordingly.
- Must be New York or New Jersey based
- Bilingual proficiency-fluent in English and one of the following languages:
P.S: Work from home jobs can give you a great opportunity to make extra money from home. You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month.
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.