Are you ready to work from home on a rock-solid foundation?
Prudential, the financial and insurance giant known as “the rock” is hiring for work from home jobs in all 50 states of the United States. Here’s what’s cool about this job: Prudential wants to hire you so that you will help them to hire more people…lol.
This Prudential work from home job is a full time offer and you will enjoy the full benefits you can expect from a multinational insurance giant like Prudential.
Prudential’s principal products and services provided include life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, pension- and retirement-related investments, administration and asset management, securities brokerage services, and commercial and residential real estate in many states of the U.S. Prudential made $54 billion revenue in 2014.
Work from home jobs can give you a great opportunity to make extra money from home. You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month.
Right now, you can use the job application link at the end of this blog post to apply for this work from home job.
Here are the full details from Prudential work from home jobs (Apply with the job application link located at the end of this blog post)
Prudential Work from Home Jobs: Job Description
- Your job title will be “Hiring Associate” and this ideal candidate is a self-directed individual who is looking for an excellent opportunity to help support a key aspect of the recruiting & selection process for sales personnel within Prudential Advisors.
- As a hiring associate, you are primarily responsible for facilitating the pre-hire background review for all firm related positions. This responsibility involves partnering with the firm and with their prospective candidates to facilitate the background review process, prepare offer packages and facilitate certain aspects of the licensing, appointment and registration process for our experienced hires.
- Our associates must maintain a thorough understanding of the hiring policies/procedures, and will assist management/staff within the firm in answering all hiring related questions.
- You must be able to learn various administrative systems and become familiar with assigned firm’s structure & hiring objectives.
- You must maintain a thorough understanding of all applicable state/federal/Prudential hiring policies, as well as many aspects of licensing & registration. Our hiring associates are expected to provide superior service and critical technical support to both the firms they support and their prospective candidates.
Please Note: This is a remote job and Prudential is prepared to consider all qualified candidates from all 50 states of the United States. You must clearly specify your city and state on the job application.
Prudential Work from Home Jobs: Qualifications
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with firm management and other firm/territory personnel.
- Ability to defend adverse hiring decisions to firm management & thoroughly explain rationale behind decisions.
- Ability to properly escalate/expedite high profile candidate files and drive exception consideration when warranted.
- Take intelligent risks in considering alternative approaches to obtaining necessary documentation when standard approaches aren’t available.
- Demonstrate responsiveness to urgent situations from assigned firms and remaining open to ongoing performance feedback from firm management.
- Possess superior organization, multi-task and workday prioritization skills.
- Ability to display critical thinking by analyzing background reports & candidate documentation in order to make sound decisions regarding cases with various risk exposure.
- Previous hiring and/or licensing regulatory knowledge desired.
- Must be able to learn & retain a large amount of technical information in a relatively short period of time.
- Typing proficiency within windows-based applications – including internet applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment, but also work independently in many situations.
- Ability to be flexible with assignments and assist other team members with workloads as needed.
- Superior customer focused approach to workday responsibilities.
- Proven record of dependability – punctual and reliable attendance is critical to the success of the unit.
Prudential Work from Home Jobs: Who is our ideal candidate?
Our ideal candidate will possess the ability to understand, apply and communicate company policy, procedures and regulatory requirements. The hiring specialist will have independent decision-making responsibility on certain cases with limited risk exposure.
Prudential Work from Home Jobs: Possible Salary
Prudential did not disclose the salary and benefits for this work from home position. However, research from How We Make Money Online indicates that your starting salary could possibly be between $36,000 and $53,000, based on research from Indeed.com
According to Wikipedia, Prudential is made up of hundreds of subsidiaries and holds more than $2 trillion of life insurance assets.
Newark, New Jersey-based Prudential Financial, Inc. is an American Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 30 other countries.
Principal products and services provided include life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, pension- and retirement-related investments, administration and asset management, securities brokerage services, and commercial and residential real estate in many states of the U.S. It provides these products and services to individual and institutional customers through distribution networks in the financial services industry. Prudential has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Prudential banked more than $54 billion revenue in 2014.
Prudential Work from Home Jobs: Apply Now
Please use the job application link below to apply for this Prudential work from home job.