Online media giant Shutterstock is Hiring Work from Home Video Reviewers in all 50 States.
With more than 70 million images and videos available to be bought and shared, Shutterstock is one of the biggest companies in this business.
According to the company, they are aggressively hiring people to work from home and review video footage in all 50 states. Here’s a hiring ad from the company;
“We are hiring Footage Reviewers located in the USA to evaluate clips for their overall quality, technical execution, commercial suitability, and adherence to our image acceptance standards.
This is a freelance work-from-home position using the reviewer’s own equipment and based around the reviewers available schedule.” (Please see our affiliate disclosure below)
Shutterstock Work from Home Video Reviewers: Responsibilities:
- Efficiently evaluate and approve clips based on defined acceptance standards.
- Operate as an authority for technical standards, trademark exceptions, fraud detection, copyright and release requirements; review clips for adherence to content standards and suitability for inclusion in our commercial footage catalog.
- Perform exceptionable and consistent clip evaluations in a high volume, fast-paced, and super detail-oriented manner.
- Apply metadata standards, with light metadata editing and a keen eye for keyword and title relevance to drive accurate search engine results.
- Provide consistent, objective, efficient, concise and accurate feedback to contributors.
Shutterstock Work from Home Video Reviewers: Requirements:
- Mandatory: Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for video production with 2+ years of professional film or video production experience, preferably as a videographer, contributor to stock agencies, editor, or researcher.
- Must have high-speed wired broadband Internet access [at least 100mbps download speed to test: http://www.speedtest.net/], own a PC or Mac, and own a sufficient and accurate color display for viewing HD and UHD video.
- Adept at non-linear editing and metadata evaluation, along with a basic foundation of best practices in post-production processes.
- Understanding of evolving videography industry trends, styles, and commercial value.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about making many detailed judgments repetitively.
- Highly organized, super analytical and extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong command of English; ability to read/write and participate in operations and business meetings.
Want More Work from Home Jobs? If Shutterstock is not the best fit for you, don’t worry….You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month.
Shutterstock Work from Home Video Reviewers: Company Profile: Get to Know Shutterstock Better. Headquartered in New York, Shutterstock is an innovative e-commerce company and a leading provider of royalty-free videos, photos, and illustrations. With over 70 million images and videos, Shutterstock sources content from a contributor community of thousands of photographers, videographers, artists and illustrators from around the world. The company is one of the best in the space.
Shutterstock Work from Home Video Reviewers: Apply Here
Please use the job application link below to apply for this Shutterstock work from home job
Please NOTE: Cool work from home jobs like this get filled quickly and then the company takes down the page. If any of the above job application link is broken or the job is no longer available, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OTHER WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE HIRING NOW. Thank you.
P.S: Work from home jobs can give you a great opportunity to make extra money from home. You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month.
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.