CVS is Hiring Work from Home in most states. America’s favorite pharmacy offers great pay and benefits for their work from home employees. Many of their remote jobs are general, administrative and customer service positions. Others may be medical.
According to CVS human resource department, the states include;
- and many, many more
Stay at Home Jobs – CVS Work from Home Jobs
Most work from home jobs are immediate; for others, CVS will consider your application to work from home after six months. Please note that CVS requires you to go through regular employment and training before they will consider you for a work from home position.
We decided to post this job opportunity for five reasons;
- This is a first class company to work for.
- This is a full time job with full time employee benefits.
- CVS pays around $15 per hour, and it could be as high as $28/hr (later on with experience), according to Indeed.com salary information.
- The position is a soft customer service job, helping customers with prescription refill, order status checks, insurance coverage and similar duties.
- Six months is basically a training period for all jobs.
- Make Extra $500/Month from Home
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- Fiverr Gigs: Earn money from simple gigs. Earn extra money TODAY. Join Fiverr Now
We believe this is a great job opportunity worth looking at. That’s why we posted it. Please read more below and use the job application link below to apply.
CVS, one of America’s most popular companies, is hiring work from home right now. Your work from home job will involve customer service duties.
But wait a minute…this is not the “typical” customer service kind of job. With this CVS work from home, you will basically help customers with prescription refills, check order status and verify insurance coverage. And you will work from the comfort of your own home. (Please see our affiliate disclosure below)
Below are the full details from CVS work from home jobs;
Stay at Home Jobs – CVS Work from Home Jobs: Job Details
CVS Health is building our Inbound Customer Service team to support our benefit members as they make important
health decisions. We are hiring Customer Service Representatives to work in our inbound call center to be the first
line of communication for our members.
This is not your typical call center job! You will take inbound calls and have conversations with our members to
answer questions or provide information so that they better understand their coverage and options.Through your
skills and knowledge you will offer the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience. Typical
topics include: prescription refills, order status and insurance coverage.
Our call centers have a high-energy culture and are passionate about providing excellent customer service with
empathy while resolving the member’s questions on the first call. It feels good to do this job; you support people
when they need it the most.
Stay at Home Jobs – CVS Work from Home Jobs
At this time, CVS is hiring from above states. Please subscribe to our email newsletter and we will alert you as soon as CVS hires from more states. Thank you. Please see below.
More Work from Home Jobs HERE: You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month.
Looking for Work from Home Jobs in OTHER STATES? We’ve got you covered. Click here to see work from home jobs in all 50 states!
Stay at Home Jobs – CVS Work from Home Jobs: Job Requirements
Are you a fit for this Inbound Customer Service role?
Do you have at least 6 months experience working with customers (i.e. retail, restaurant, call center, military)?
Do you have strong computer skills and a passion for helping others or like talking on the phone?CVS provides the
training and knowledge to set you up for success. We also offer incredible advancement opportunities so you can
grow within the call center or move to another role within CVS Health. If you take care of our members, we will
take care of your career.
Stay at Home Jobs – CVS Work from Home Jobs: Benefits Package
Addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Paid training
· Bi-annual bonus potential
· Fast track career progression
· Employee Discount Programs
Stay at Home Jobs – CVS Work from Home Jobs: Required Qualifications
· Must live within 30 miles to the Orlando, FL office and be able to attend on site training
· Minimum of 6 months work from home experience
· Successfully complete a background check and
Stay at Home Jobs – CVS Work from Home Jobs: Preferred Qualifications
· Healthcare related experience and/or relevant
· Providing elder care, being a primary caregiver,
or volunteer work within the community
· Previous Call Center or relevant military
Stay at Home Jobs – CVS Work from Home Jobs: Education
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
HOW TO APPLY
Please choose your preferred state below and use the respective link to apply.
Please indicate your city and state on the application. We used the Texas application info for editorial reasons.
P.S: Work from home jobs can give you a great opportunity to make extra money from home. You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month.
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.