Ebay is Hiring Work from Home in Dallas, Chicago and Boston.
As the weather begins to get warmer, right in time for Spring and Summer to begin, more and more people will get out more for outdoor activities. This is why Ebay is hiring for its StubHub division.
StubHub is about to kick off its busiest money-making season. StubHub is an online ticket exchange company owned by eBay, which provides services for buyers and sellers of tickets for sports, concerts, theater and other live entertainment events. It has grown from the largest secondary-market ticket marketplace in the United States into the world’s largest ticket marketplace.
If you work for Ebay and StubHub in Dallas, Chicago or Boston, you could make between $13.50 and $16.50 an hour.
Find below all the information you need to check this job out and apply. Please use the Job Application Link located below at the end of this blog post to apply;
Below are the full details of Ebay’s work from home job offer, as presented by the company;
Ebay StubHub Work from Home Jobs: Job Description
Are you ready to help us connect fans around the world to create memorable experiences? We are looking for individuals that are driven, courageous, inventive, diverse and live the StubHub brand! We are looking to expand our StubHub Work From Home Customer Experience family. What does this mean for you as an applicant? You’ll have the flexibility and the convenience of working from home, supporting our fans by answering questions and resolving issues by phone/chat. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to support and interact directly with customers at live events
Ebay StubHub Work from Home Jobs: What you’ll do
- Provide top notch customer service in a fast paced environment including in bound phone calls and/or chat.
- De-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience
- Maintain high performance metrics including average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction
- Be able to make the right decision while keeping the customer and company in mind
- Ability to work independently while doing what’s best for our customers
- Have engaging conversations with our customers about StubHub, purchases, listing tickets, questions about the site, account issues, and venue information.
Ebay StubHub Work from Home Jobs: What you’ll need
- Previous Work-From-Home Experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated and have pride in the work that you do.
- Must be reasonably tech-savvy to thrive in a home office environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and using your time efficiently
- Hustle and tireless work ethic
- Must be flexible! You will have set work-from-home hours taking calls and/or chats 20 hours/ week (split shifts).
- Will need the ability to flex up to 40 hours/week as needed and probably often (may be days, nights and/or weekends).
- Must be within commuting distance to either [Boston / Chicago / Dallas]
- Must be available and excited to work face to face with our customers in the field at live events (may be days, nights and/or weekends).
- Working live events is a very fast paced environment that can be physically demanding at times. You may be required to stand on your feet for multiple hours which can be very tiring but extremely rewarding to be able to work face to face with our customers.
- Must have conflict management skills and the ability to deliver a difficult message that creates the best fan experience possible!
- Be innovative and think on the fly
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet strict attendance guidelines to include a minimum of 40 hours a week
- 1+ years of call center or customer service related experience
- Know how to have fun and work hard too!
- Be a community advocate for StubHub live our brand
Ebay StubHub Work from Home Jobs: Work-From-Home Requirements
- Must have a secure workspace, preferably in a room with a door or divider that closes it off from the rest of the home.
- Must have a wired Internet connection, capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless, DSL and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems)
- Must have business class Internet service with a consistent internet speed of 100 mbps download and 5 mbps upload
- Workspace must be within commuting distance to either [Boston / Chicago / Dallas].
- Will be provided with StubHub/eBay desktop, dual monitors, keyboard/mouse, Remote Access Point (RAP) and Avaya Desk phone with headset.
Ebay StubHub Work from Home Jobs: What you get Day 1
- Starting Pay : Dallas and Chicago – $13.50/HR Boston – $16.50
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Yearly Performance Raises
- $200 StubHub credit per year
- Continued Career Development
- Health, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Flex Spending
- Pet Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption and Infertility Assistance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Paid Sabbatical
- Employee Discounts
Please use the Job Link below to apply for Ebay Work from Home Jobs for Dallas, Chicago and Boston
Ebay StubHub Work from Home Jobs:APPLY HERE NOW
PLEASE INDICATE ON THE APPLICATION WHICH CITY YOU’RE INTERESTED IN.