Transcom is Hiring Work from Home People in 33 States.
Transcom Work from Home Jobs – Latest News. We double-checked on Transcom and we are happy to confirm that Transcom is still aggressively hiring Work from Home Customer Support in 33 states.
Work at Home Lovers Rejoice! The sun is rising for us. The sun is shining for us!
The trend is crystal clear: More and more global, big companies are hiring Work at Home People. They are jumping on the bandwagon…and it’s like music to our ears…lol
One such global company is Transcom, a company with 29,000 customer experience specialists at 52 contact centers across 20 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Well, Transcom is hiring lots and lots of work at home people right now. In 33 States! Full-time Work at Home Jobs with Benefits.
Transcom Work from Home Jobs – Please See the Job Application Link Below and Apply
Transcom Work from Home Jobs: Successful candidates must reside in one of the following US States;
AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI and WY
Transcom is hiring full-time At Home Technical Support Customer Service Agents who have the ability work a variety of shifts! Ideal candidates will be tech-savvy and possess an expanded level of troubleshooting technique and have the ability to provide excellent customer service and technical support to one of our renowned clients.
The position is full- time with benefit enrollment options. Candidates should be available to work evenings, weekends, split shifts and holidays. New hires are paid a competitive hourly wage regardless of call volume and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. Transcom offers a paid training program via means of a virtual classroom in your home.
Transcom Work from Home Jobs: Required Skills:
- Experience with products or computer based personal content management applications
- User-level knowledge of computer technology, personal computer or other devices
- Ability to identify and describe the function of major hardware computer components.
- Experience with Mac OS X or Windows, web browsing, Email, various software applications and common files.
- Ability to install and remove applications.
- Previous call center experience
- Great customer service and are courteous, friendly and have a professional manner.
- Able to listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy.
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies.
- Strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Sufficient skills in understanding training material in both written and verbal format.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations.
- Complete schedule flexibility, including overnight schedules, weekends, holidays and split shifts.
- Strong attendance record
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
Transcom Work from Home Jobs: This position requires that you have:
- Internet access via DSL or cable modem (Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used) with the minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 1000 Mbps
- A dedicated analog phone line to use for this position (must be an Analog land line; not VoIP or digital)
- Quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibility may include caring for a family member).
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and employment verification.
- Reside in one of the following US States – AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI and WY
Transcom Work from Home Job: Click Below to Apply NOW