U-Haul is Hiring Work from Home Reservation Agents.
U-Haul has been aggressively hiring work from home employees in the past couple of months. This must be because they are preparing for the busy spring and summer rental season. This is a great opportunity to start a work from home career.
As you will see from below details, U-Haul is a dedicated and reliable work from home employer.
Below are the details of the UHAUL Work from Home Jobs
UHAUL Work from Home Jobs: Work from Home Job Description & Details
- Reservation agent – Incoming calls only.
- 40 hour per-week set schedule – No overtime.
- Three weeks of instructor-led paid training/education.
- Potential to earn $14-$18 per hour average (base plus bonus)*
Reservation agents take back to back incoming calls from customers utilizing both the U-Haul toll free 1-800-GO-UHAUL number and calling specific U-Haul Moving Centers across the U.S. and Canada. Agents answer general product/rental inquiries and secure/schedule reservations for U-Haul trucks, trailers, towing devices, hitches and storage rooms.
U-Haul did not indicate how many states they are hiring from. While this job may be based on Arizona or Mountain time zone, it is clear U-Haul really, really needs a lot of work from home people, and so they will hire from nearly all 50 states.
Seasonal Position, Flexible Jobs for Busy Stay at Home Moms and Dads and other people.
Positions is available through Labor Day, September 3, 2018.
- Must be able to work at least 8 weeks after the initial education period.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week – No overtime.
Schedules (All shift times are in Arizona time)
40 hour per week set schedule with no overtime. Five day work week with one day off during the week and one day off on the weekend. Pick from the following schedules:
- 6 AM to 2:30 PM
- 7 AM to 3:30 PM
- 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- 9 AM to 5:30 PM
UHAUL Work from Home Jobs: Preferred background
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Ability to navigate multiple programs at one time
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
- Positive business attitude
- Enjoy working with people
UHAUL Work from Home Jobs: Required Training/Education
Three weeks of instructor-led paid training/education.
- Week 1 – Accelerated classroom education with an instructor.
- Week 2 & 3 – Hands-on education in small groups with an instructor.
After initial education work independently with additional education and counseling from the manager, assistant manager and team coach.
UHAUL Work from Home Jobs: Performance Compensation Bonus*
- Week 4 thru 8 of employment – Achieve 3.0 confirmed reservations per hour worked and be paid $2.05 per piece of equipment reserved.
- Week 9 of employment and beyond – Achieve 3.25 confirmed reservations per hour worked and be in compliance with a weekly monitored call, and be paid $2.05 per piece of equipment reserved.
- Payment of bonus is determined weekly by the employee’s confirmed equipment reservation average per hour worked based on phone talk time.
UHAUL Work from Home Jobs: Computer Requirements
- Must have a non-wireless USB headset.
- Must have broadband/high speed internet with at least 2MB upload and 5MB download with a ping below 70. 5MB upload and 10MB download is preferred for a better experience
- Must have a PC or laptop that meets the following requirements.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 is preferred. A Mac is permitted if it meets all other requirements and you are proficient using a Mac. Due to compatibility a Mac may not be allowed for some positions.
- Windows or Mac OS: You must have at least 8G of RAM, 5GB of hard disc space available.
- Windows OS: You must have a processor with a CPU mark of 2500 or greater.
- Mac OS: You must have a core i5 processor or greater.
UHAUL Work from Home Jobs: CLICK BELOW TO APPLY NOW