Legitimate work at home jobs hiring now. Verizon is Hiring Work from Home Customer Service in 4 Cities. Verizon is currently offering real work from home jobs in the following 4 cities;
- El Paso, Texas
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- Irving, Texas
Read more below and use the job application link at the end of this post to apply.
Want More Jobs? Click here to see more legitimate work from home jobs hiring now
Verizon has been consistently hiring work from home in recent times. We recently featured some of their work from home jobs, as you will see below.
Latest Update for Verizon Work from Home Jobs: Confirmed! Yes!!! Within 24 hours after we wrote below post, Verizon has just added one more city to the list of work from home jobs.
Verizon is now hiring work from home customer service from Irving, Texas. We are excited our forecast has come true 100%. Expect a few more cities to be added. Thank you.
Work from Home News Flash
This is a quick Work from Home News Flash. Verizon is Hiring Work from Home Customer Service in 4 Cities.
The 4 cities are;
- Little Rock, Arkansas
- North Charleston, South Carolina
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Hilliard, Ohio
What’s really important here is that Verizon appears to be hiring more Work from Home employees. In recent weeks, we have been watching Verizon advertise a single work from home job. Now, they are hiring work from home in 4 cities.
How We Make Money Online believes that this is just the first wave. The 2nd and probably 3rd waves of Verizon Work from Home Jobs recruitment will hit our shores sooner or later. Please bookmark the Verizon Work from home job page below and watch out for more news, hopefully. Fingers crossed!
Verizon Work from Home Jobs: Full Details
The full details from Verizon are presented below;
Training for new work from home employees will begin on Monday, April 30, 2018.
Training will be split into two sections as follows:
Week 1 – 5 will be: Monday through Friday from 11am- 8pm EST (Off days: Saturday & Sunday)
Week 6-12 will be: Tuesday through Friday from: 10am – 2pm & 7pm – 11pm and Saturday from 9am to 5:30pm EST (Off days: Sunday, Monday)
Verizon Work from Home Jobs: JOB DESCRIPTION
If you’re self-motivated, disciplined and resourceful, our at-home role may be perfect for you. As a Customer Service Representative, or as we like to say, Customer Service Specialist, you’ll be a problem-solver, salesperson, troubleshooter, billing expert and more – all while working remotely from the convenience of your home office within commuting distance of the Little Rock, AR Call Center. And you’ll also be a hero when you solve our customers’ challenges.
- Listen carefully to each customer with patience and courtesy.
- Use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions.
- Use your great communication skills to resolve customer’s device, billing and service concerns.
- Excite customers about how new solutions can positively impact their lives.
- Position value-added solutions to customers and close sales.
- Build customer relationships – earn their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
Verizon Work from Home Jobs: What we’re looking for…
You are positive and professional with a focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time. You relate well to all kinds of people, listen attentively, and can hone in on the most important issues. You explain things easily, in ways that people can understand. You are tech-savvy and know how to use that knowledge to find solutions while focusing on one customer at a time.
You’ll need to have:
- Associate’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- The ability to report to theLittle Rockcall center within 90 minutes of notice if required by the business during one of your scheduled shifts.
- Flexibility to work split shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Verizon Work from Home Jobs: At-home resources you need to have which meet the following requirements:
- Internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem and capable of at least 6 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload.
- Dedicated quiet, private workspace with a chair and desk.
Even better if you have:
- Customer service experience, of course, and if you’ve handled billing and equipment questions, that’s a big plus.
- Experience solving customer’s problems in a work–from–home environment.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage in a remote work environment including setup of company-provided computer equipment and ongoing proactive, skilled and effective management of your home Internet network and connections.
- Demonstrated self-discipline, flexibility, time management, resourcefulness and ability to work collaboratively with leaders and team, all from a remote work environment.
Please use the links below to apply for these Verizon Work from Home Jobs.
Look for your city and apply accordingly.
Verizon Work from Home Jobs: APPLY NOW