Virtual Assistant Jobs – Make $14 to $18 an Hour from Home in 50 States
Belay Solutions is hiring Virtual Assistants in all 50 States right now. You can make between $14 and $18 an hour, according to Glassdoor.com
Virtual Assistant Jobs are fast becoming one of the coolest Work from Home Jobs. For FOUR reasons;
- Virtual Assistant Jobs are High-Paying since you get to work for top corporate executives.
- It’s so cool and prestigious, similar to executive assistant in a big office.
- You work from the comfort of your own home.
- It’s flexible in terms of schedule for all who want to work from home.
Here’s the good news… BELAY, the leading virtual assistant provider in the United States and an INC 500 Company, is looking for Virtual Assistants (VAs) who specialize in supporting senior-level management clients. This position requires the VA to serve in a remote capacity, as the client’s indispensable partner, challenged with the task of enabling them to do what only they can do.
Virtual Assistant Jobs – Job Description
Below are the full details of the Virtual Assistant Jobs from Belay Solutions;
As a VA with BELAY, you’ll be connected to a private VA community, so you’ll never feel alone! We’ve been partnering with hundreds of skilled, service-minded VAs for more than five years, and celebrate with our clients the incredible work they’ve been freed up to do thanks to their VAs. And we do all this remotely in a virtual, flexible, professional work environment.
Virtual Assistant Jobs – Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- Maintain executive’s appointments/calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel – and change all those at a moment’s notice
- Email management and organization – responding on the client’s behalf, flagging important emails, putting an email management system in place, etc.
- Social Media management – able to use Hootsuite, Blogger, WordPress and familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Create structure/workflow/processes
- Research technologies and make recommendations
- CRM administration: updates and data entry, familiarity with Infusionsoft, Salesforce, etc.
- Event planning and coordination
- Project Assistance/Coordination
Virtual Assistant Jobs – Key Attributes:
- A genuine desire to make your client ridiculously successful.
- Extremely self-motivated – can you manage your own time and be self-disciplined in order to get things done?
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver – when in doubt, Google it!
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- Tech savvy (Dropbox, MS Office, Google Docs, Evernote, Asana, Expensify, CRMs, etc.) ,and if you don’t know it, can you learn it?
- Life-long learner – you thrive on learning new tools
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and care, externally and internally
- The aptitude to accurately assess the urgency of an eM, project or request; in turn, respond swiftly and complete the request expeditiously
- Ability to be available to your client during regular business hours, Monday through Friday
- Exhibit the confidence and composure needed to let your client know “You’ve got this!”
Virtual Assistant Jobs – Key Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- At least five years experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager, or in an administrative support role
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- High-Speed Internet access
- Computer with webcam
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space
Please use the Job Application Link below to apply for these Virtual Assistant Jobs at Belay.
Virtual Assistant Jobs – APPLY HERE NOW
Please scroll to the bottom of the Job Application Page until you see “Virtual Assistant” right down the page. Thank you.
More Tips for Making Money Online.
Dislcosure: Note…Please Read Our Affiliate Links Disclaimer: How We Make Money Online. Our company has been featured on Google.com, Twitter.com. All results may vary. …This website may contain Partner and or Affiliate Promotions/Links on all pages and or posts at all times…. At How We Make Money Online, Our passion and mission is to bring the best information, news, discounts, promotions and deals to our readers. …In doing so, we may partner with third party providers at all times…. As a result, content throughout this website may contain our affiliate partners’ links and or offers. Other companies that can give you more work from home opportunities are; Indeed.com, Glassdoor.com, FlexJobs.com, Wikipedia.org, WorkatHomeWoman and DreamHomeBasedWork … …Partnering with our partners/affiliates helps to bring our readers a wider variety of choices and rich content that help them to make money, save money and live better. …It helps our readers find certain cool consumer products they may be looking for. The payment we may receive from our partners enables us to maintain our business operations and continue to bring you great content. …Our promise to our cherished readers is that, at all times, we work hard to bring the best deals to you. To learn more about Affiliate Marketing, get more details from Affiliate Marketing Made Simple Smart Affiliate Marketing Strategies 5 Best Affiliate Marketing Networks 10 Popular Affiliate Programs Affiliate marketing and How We Make Money Online.. See Website for more tips on how to make money online! Best Work from Home Jobs Companies. Work from Home Jobs Companies. You can also get more tips from here: Facebook.com Youtube.com Thank you our subscribers and readers!…..