- First, You will work like a volunteer for a non-profit
- But then You will be working from the comfort of your own home and still get paid.
- You will be making the world a better place by helping others to donate for good causes
InfoCision Work from Home Jobs: Computer Requirements:
- A computer with either an Intel or AMD Processor
- A 17″ monitor ( or monitor that supports 1024×768 screen resolution)
- Must be running one of the following versions of Windows. (Please note the minimum memory requirements for each):
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 with 4GB memory
- Windows 8 or 8.1 with 4GB memory
- Windows 10 with 4GB memory
InfoCision Work from Home Jobs: Software Requirements:
- You must be using latest version of Internet Explorer ( the current version of IE is 11 for All versions of Windows)
- Firefox and Google Chrome are not compatible.
- You will need an approved antivirus package installed and running with libraries up to date.
- To see a list of approved free antivirus/anti-malware: Click Here
- Windows Firewall must be Turned On. Note that some antivirus software (Norton, McAfee, etc.) have firewall services built into them as well. These must be turned off.
- High Speed Internet is a must for working from home.
- An active high speed CABLE or DSL internet connection with a minimum of 6.0 Mbps Downstream and 512 Kbps Upstream
- To Perform a Speed Test on your Computer: Click here
- PLEASE NOTE: DIAL-UP & SATELLITE internet connections are NOT compatible with the WAH program.
- Due to performance issues and network security risks, WiFi routers or other wireless network devices are not permitted for WAH network connections
- A phone line, phone services provided through Skype, or Magic Jack type services are not compatible.
- Voice mail services (including answering machines) must be turned off when taking Coordinator calls. If the service can’t be turned off it may cause issues when calling.
- Digital phone service offered through DSL providers may cause issues when taking calls. Especially if service is bundled with internet.
- For the same performance and security reasons, cordless phones should not be used. In fact the channels used by some cordless phones and your WiFi router use the same radio bandwidth. By FCC regulation when this conflict arises the phone MUST win. That means when your phone hits the same channel as your WiFi router you will momentarily lose your network connection. This will cause freezing of your VPN connection and possible disconnects.
Your work will make it easier for people to donate for worthy causes and help to change lives forever. Please use the link below to apply for this non-profit job from home.
InfoCision Work from Home Jobs: Click Below to Apply NOW
Photo Credit: American Red Cross. Please Donate to American Red Cross. Thank you for all your support.