If you ever wanted to work from home for a Fortune 500 company, now is the time.
Anthem is Hiring Work from Home in 50 States. The company is looking to hire work from home people to do simple duties as a clerk or administrative support and also other remote positions. Because this Anthem job is a remote job, you are free to work from home in all 50 states across the United States.
As a Fortune 500 company, Anthem needs no introduction. Just to be clear, Anthem made $90 billion revenue in 2017. With 56,000 employees, Anthem has been highly rated as one of the most admired companies in America, according to Fortune Magazine. Work from home jobs like this can help you to make money online and have the peace of mind to explore bigger money making opportunities.
- Make Extra $500/Month from Home
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- Fiverr Gigs: Earn money from simple gigs. Earn extra money TODAY. Join Fiverr Now
Anthem is an American health insurance company based in Indiana. Today, Anthem is the largest for-profit managed health care company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ANTM.
Work at Home Jobs – Anthem Work at Home Jobs: Responsibilities
Below are the full details from Anthem work at home jobs;
Responsible for performing routine but varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
Your Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Receives, classifies, reconciles, consolidates and summarizes documents and information; processes and codes documents.
- Makes and receives phone calls to exchange information to accomplish tasks.
- Sets up and maintains records, logs and files.
- Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Contacts customers, suppliers or company associates to exchange information.
- Operates, cleans and maintains various types of equipment for purposes of filming claims, correspondence and other related documents.
- Verifies unrecognized characters and flags quality issues as they arise.
- Completes and maintains production logs.
- Reviews incoming faxes, determines if a case needs to be built or if one is already built, attach and route.
Related Information: Want More Work from Home Jobs? You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month. CLICK HERE to see more First Class Work from Home Jobs paying $10 to $24 that are hiring right now.
Work at Home Jobs – Anthem Work at Home Jobs: Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of related work experience
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Basic keyboard proficiency required.
- Intermediate computer proficiency with Microsoft office products required.
- High level of organizational skills required.
- Experience with Access software a plus.
Work at Home Jobs – Anthem Work at Home Jobs: Your Salary and Benefits
Note: Anthem, Inc. is currently ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. So you can expect very good salary and benefits package as paid by companies in their class.
According to Glassdoor, Anthem pays up to $20 for jobs similar to clerk/administrative, with the median hourly pay around $15. Anthem offers full benefits to their eligible employees, including medical insurance, 401k and paid vacation.
Work at Home Jobs – Anthem Work at Home Jobs: Apply Below
Please Note: if you don’t see the job openings right away, type “work at home” in the job search box. Thank you.
P.S: Work from home jobs can give you a great opportunity to make extra money from home. You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month. CLICK HERE to see more First Class Work from Home Jobs paying $10 to $24 that are hiring right now.
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.