Why Home Shopping Network is NOW Hiring Work from Home Moms and Dads
Why is Home Shopping Network Busy hiring work from home Moms and Dads?
An analysis by How We Make Money Online indicates that HSN is hiring aggressively from 4 or more states. The states are Florida, Ohio, Virginia and Tennessee.
The hiring is being done by both HSN itself and Cornerstone Services, a subsidiary of HSN.
The Home Shopping Network generates about $4 billion revenue a year. So why is HSN busy looking for work from home Moms and Dads?
The answer is simple; It’s the Holiday Shopping Season. Period. Here’s the explanation;
Between now and January 2018, we have the biggest holiday shopping season as follows;
- Halloween Shopping
- Thanksgiving Shopping
- Black Friday Shopping
- Cyber Monday Shopping
- Christmas Holidays Shopping
- 2018 New Year’s Day Shopping
You get the idea. Between now and 2018 New Year’s Day, it’s the biggest shopping season in America. Millions of people will be buying tons of products online.
HSN will therefore need an army of work from home employees to serve those online shopping customers.
What You’ll Do
You will Field inbound calls from our customers with potential for extended periods of high volume. You will also;
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of background noise
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Utilize tone/enthusiasm to provide energy into the customer interaction that will drive sales and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for promoting sales – offer alternatives, and closes sales while maintaining rapport with customers
- Take personal initiative to achieve goals and objectives
- Receptive to coaching and eager to implement developmental suggestions for improving performance
- Remain highly engaged in a team environment through team meetings, instant messaging and use of email
- Meet all key performance Indicators – Quality, Compliance
- Must be Committed to adhering to a work schedule (including specified break periods)
What You Will Need
You will need a good computer with excellent internet speed, all in a good “home office” environment.
What You Will Get
According to Glassdoor.com, The Home Shopping Network pays between $9 and $14 an hour to their Work from Home and Customer Service Representatives.
Connect with us on Social Media: