This is a 100% Work from Home Jobs with No Degree Needed.
Philips, the Amsterdam, Netherlands-based multinational giant is hiring work from home in all 50 states of the United States. They are hiring new work from home employees to help with their customer service operations. You can work from home in all 50 states. And you DO NOT need a degree to work with Philips in this customer support job. (please see our affiliate disclosure below)
Work from Home Jobs Without Degree: Job Description
According to Philips, your major duties will involve “maintaining excellent relationships with our customers, internal finance leadership, and cross-functional business partners.” Your job title will be “Customer Operations Specialist“. Please read more below and use the link to apply.
Related Information: Need More Work from Home Jobs? You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month. CLICK HERE to see more First Class Work from Home Jobs paying $10 to $24 that are hiring right now.
Work from Home Jobs Without Degree: Responsibilities
According to Wikipedia, Philips made $28.5 billion revenue in 2016 and the company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol PHG
According to Philips, you are responsible for;
- Meet or exceeds targeted collections metrics, reducing past dues, bad debt reserve exposure, and other quantitative targets
- Contact clients with past due balances to obtain payment commitment, and follow up timely to ensure payment is received, and posted accurately
- Accountable for reviewing any deductions or short paid invoices, identifying root cause, and collaborating with the internal department(s) to expedite dispute resolution
- Assist the cash applications department with resolving payment application discrepancies ensuring adjustments are completed in a timely fashion
- Prepare recommendations for bad debt consideration
- Escalate major collection issues with Management that may require special attention/ support
- Support and develop accounts receivable lean process improvements.
Work from Home Jobs Without Degree: You are a part of
The Consumer Relations Team
Skills & Experience Needed: To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Must have experience using Excel 2016 (pivot tables, vLookups, nested formulas)
- Must have experience using Outlook 2016
- Must have experience using SAP or similar ERP accounting applications
- Works independent time and place
- Able to adjust/adapt – Improviser
Work from Home Jobs Without Degree: Salary Package
According to Glassdoor, Philips pays Customer Service Representatives up to $51 an hour. Most people also report $14.53 an hour from Philips. Philips did not indicate the hourly pay for this work from home job. However, our general analysis on Glassdoor and Indeed shows that Philips offers one of the competitive salaries in America.
Here’s what Philips says about salary package for this job: “A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.”
Philips Work from Home Jobs: Apply Here
Please use the following job application link to apply;
P.S: Work from home jobs can give you a great opportunity to make extra money from home. You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month. CLICK HERE to see more First Class Work from Home Jobs paying $10 to $24 that are hiring right now.
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.