Zendesk is Hiring Work from Home in 50 States.
According to the company, they are hiring for customer service related positions and your job is to become the “experience-maker for our customers – passionate about working with large enterprises to make Zendesk the common thread that transforms their business”.
For these customer service positions, Zendesk is hiring from all 50 states of the United States.
Zendesk is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange with the ticker symbol ZEN. According to Wikipedia, Zendesk made $430 million revenue in 2017. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 100,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. The company serves all kinds of companies, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and larger blue chip companies.
Zendesk Work from Home Jobs: Job Description:
Below are the full details from Zendesk work from home jobs;
Zendesk Work from Home Jobs: Responsibilities:
- Produce quality decks on at least a quarterly basis to showcase customer growth, trends, and product/industry maturity
- Work with our awesome sales executives to make sure customers have the Zendesk resources they need
- Maintain product expertise across the Zendesk product line
- Respond to high profile, high-impact customer escalations in a fashion that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty
- Coach new Customer Success team members on Zendesk’s own customer service program
- Collaborating with your peers in Customer Success, Sales, Support, Product, and throughout Zendesk
Zendesk Work from Home Jobs: Requirements:
- Excellent executive communication skills, interpersonal skills, and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude; experience at a technology company or relevant consultancy ideal
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multitask without getting frazzled
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-class global customer experience together
- Account management or related experience caring for and advising customers or clients
- Bachelors of Arts OR Bachelor of Science degree
- Consulting background and professional project management experience
- Formal technical support experience; experience in customer service organziations help desk experience ideal
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce and GoodData a plusZen
- Open to remote candidates across the U.S.
Zendesk Work from Home Jobs: APPLY HERE
Please use the job application link below to apply for these Zendesk work from home jobs.
P.S: Work from home jobs can give you a great opportunity to make extra money from home. You can also make extra money from home by mastering how to start a profitable blog for less. Head over here to get a free domain name and save 50% on your new blog. If this is not for you, then probably this proofreading course and Pinterest Virtual Assistant course could work for you and help you to bring home extra income every month.
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.